Rental conditions

 Rates and contact:

Arrival and departure times:
The normal arrival time is Saturday pm. between 15:00 to 20:00 o´clock. Departure time is also on Saturday, but before 10.00am. (Because there must be time left to clean up the place. If you plan to come later than the expected arrival time, please let us know so that a new agreement can be made.

 

Address, keys and route:
Once we receive the full amount from you, we shall inform you about the code for the entrance gate and forward keys to the house.

 

Climatisation installed.

 

Reservation and payment:
A down payment of at least 30% of the total amount must be paid within 14 days after booking / reservation together with a signed copy of the contract to the owner. This payment confirms and guarantees your reservation. The remaining 70% + deposit and cleaning fee must be paid at the latest 4 weeks before arrival. If the booking is made less than 4 weeks before arrival date, then the reservation demands that the total amount are to be paid at once.

 

Cancellation:
If you cancel your reservation:
- More than 12 weeks before arrival, then 80% of payment will be refunded
- Between 12 and 8 weeks before arrival the payment will be refunded by 50%.
- Less than 8 weeks, there will be no refund of the total amount.

 

Deposit to be refunded:
We require that you pay (a refundable) deposit. This deposit is charged to secure payment for any minor damages and / or payment for electricity. The refundable deposit will if everything is in order, be returned to the customer, after keys has been returned to the owner, at the latest 2 weeks after receiving of keys.

 

Bed linen and towels:
Bed linen and towels are not included in the Rates. Can not be rented.

 

Cleaning:
Generally we expect that the house is left in the same good condition as you received it. The final cleaning payable simultaneously with the deposit and the remaining fee, only covers cleaning, not tidying up.

Therefore you need to keep the house orderly. Make the beds as they were on arrival etc.

 

Animals:
It is not allowed to have animals in the property.

 

Disclaimer:
We disclaim any liability for damage to persons residing on or in the property or on personal effects belonging to the tenants. We draw particular attention to the fact that the pool may be dangerous to children and that the security gate to the pool always must be kept closed.

 

Low season:
Week 43 - 10

600 Euro

Middle season:
Week 11 - 25 and 36 - 42

805 Euro

High season: 1:  
Week 26 - 27 and 32 - 35:

980 Euro

High season: 2:  
Week 28 - 29 - 30 - 31:

1050 Euro

Final cleaning -
is mandatory:

110 Euro

Water and electricity
per week:

54 Euro

Depositum:
 

200 Euro

Reduction if you book 3 weeks in a row

Contact

Phone: 00 45  41 63 03 09

Email: susie_weinreich@hotmail.com

Web: golfholeinone.dk

Danish  France  German

Home

 

The Villa

Swimmingpool

Golf course

Neighborhood

Food and Wine

Sightseeing

Facilities

Booking information

Map

Links

Meet us/contact